Voting Rating: 4.5 / 2 votes

About Me

My photo
Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.

Autumn background

Friday, July 8, 2011

The 4th of July 2011

This year the whole family was able to make it for the 4th of July celebrations which is always a lot of fun to see everyone. We started (My brothers and Nick, and my brothers in-law) the long weekend off with putting in a sprinkling system for my mom. It took a lot of work, they started Friday night worked late then all day Saturday until late that night only to take a couple of breaks to eat. It will be so nice for my mom when it is completely finished they have all done an awesome job. We had a few bbq over the weekend and then on the 4th went to the parade, carnival, rides, and then watched the awesome fireworks that the firemen put on. All in all the weekend was a success and besides the heat and all the dirt coming in the house, it was a lot of fun. Alivia and McKenzie waiting for the parade to start. I had a hard time finding outfits for them this year, I forget how different it is living in Moroni than it was living in the city. Thankfully I found these in the Clarence rack at WalMart.


I wanted to do something fun for Alivia's hiar for the 4th, I found a cute style online and this is how it turned out. I thought it was really cute and my niece Sage wanted it done as well. Livie loves Sage and thought it was pretty cool to have the same hair as her.


No comments:

Post a Comment