Voting Rating: 4.5 / 2 votes

About Me

My photo
Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.

Autumn background

Monday, June 27, 2011

A little bit of everything this year

So this year has flown by so fast that I haven't even been able to keep up. My Camera was acting up and Nick gave me a new flip for Christmas but I haven't figured out how to take the pictures and put them on the computer yet, so I will just have to write a little about what is going on in our lives. Nick was working for a company called Tanner LLC but in May he was able to get the Senior Accountant job for Norbest Turkey. This was super news because both of us have always wanted to make it back to Sanpete to live but didn't think that we would make it until retirement time. It all happened so fast that we were in a rush. I was also just finishing up Preschool and doing quite a bit of hair. Well thanks to a lot of help from my sister, friends, and the elders quorum we were able to move back to Moroni to stay with my mom until our house is sold. So far we have been out of luck on finding a buyer I just hope that we can sell it soon. I am also expecting our third girl that is Due Aug 27th. The day after Kenzies birthday and the day before my dad died. I got put on bed rest a week and a half ago with toxemia where my blood pressure is high. Thankfully it has only been moderate so it hasn't been too bad. I have to go into the Hospital 2 times a week though and get a ultra sound and non stress test done and to see Dr. Bailey. Right now we are pushing to get to 36 weeks before we have her.
Alivia also starting playing Tball this year. She has been a lot of fun to watch and see how much different she was then me when I was a little girl. She is all girl where I was a little tom boy. The first game that she played after she hit the ball she ran around the bases and when coming into home plate the couch yelled to touch home plate and that is just what she did. Not with her foot but with her pointer finger. She just cracks me up and I love her and Kenzie so much, they have been a ton of help while I have been so sick and prego. I really am lucky to have them in my life and am grateful for my awesome husband and mom as well. Life is really good right now.



Livie has made a lot of friend while we lived in Syracuse.These two we in my Preschool but also became good friends with Liv.They are both sweet hearts and it is really sad that they wont be growing up with her. The girl on the left is Kaycee and the girl on the right is Chloe. We made it to the Hill Air Force Museum a few times this year. It was a lot of fun to see all of those planes the kids loved it and there is a place in there that they can play on and learn so much. They have a plane that you can get into the cockpit and pretend that you are flying and many computer games to play. It really turned out to be a lot of fun and the best part of it is that it was free. I also took my Preschool class as well and they all really enjoyed it, the only bummer was that I wasn't feeling very good that day but all in all it turned out really great.









Alivia got her first stitches this year. I was talking on the phone with my sister Lisa when I heard her screaming. When I first looked down at her there was no blood thank goodness but it looked like I could see to her skull. I of course screamed on the phone and hung up and put a band aid on as quickly as possible. Then hurried her over to the instacare. The nurses and the Doctor we super nice to her and she was really brave. Even when they gave her the shots to numb it. (She hates shots)She got 5 stitches and didn't cry once the whole time we were there. They gave her a little teddy bear that she now carries around everywhere and also sleeps with it.


How it happened... When I am on the phone she likes to follow behind me and hide when I turn around. (She thinks its so funny, but it drives me nuts) well she was running and was looking behind her then turned around only to run right into the corner of our bathroom counter. I am so glad that it didn't bleed much everyone I talked to later said that head bleeds usually bleed like crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment