Voting Rating: 4.5 / 2 votes

About Me

My photo
Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.

Autumn background

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Halloween

For Halloween this year we went to Black Harvest farms. I had set up a fun filled day for the Preschooler's to come if they wanted for a little bonus day that month. It was a lot of fun we met and everyone that was with Little Tykes Preschool all went on a hayride that gave us a tour of the farm. During the tour they stopped and let us all pick a pumkin that we could take home and picked a few other things along the way and taught us about them. After the ride we went into the game area and we all split up and enjoyed the games in smaller groups. It was a perfect day for weather and all of the kids just loved it. In fact us parents went down some of the slides and played some of the games.
Some of the carrots that they picked for us to keep. McKenzie loved the carrots more than anything else she wouldn't let go of it for most of the day. Then as soon as we got home Alivia and Kenzie ate them.

Once you found the pumkin that you want you stand by it and raise your hand and they come around and cut it off the vine for you.


Lisa and Joey one of the Foster boys that Lisa had are enjoying the ride, and the carrot.

The kids went on a train ride that went round in a corn maze. I was a little nervous that Kenzie might try to jump out so I made Alivia ride with her. They both did awesome.
To get to most of the slides, you had to climb up all of the hay bails to get to them. Some of them were as high as the telephone poles. I didn't make it down them but Lisa did with both Alivia and Alex. I mostly just stayed with Kenzie and Joey while they went down the smaller slides.

They had a huge pumkin that was a bounce house that the kids could play in. They would only let a few in at a time so it worked out good to have Livie, Kenzie, and Alex in it by themselves.
After the playing was all done they had someone that would paint faces, since we were going down to Nick's work to go Trick or Treating I had them paint their faces. I thought that she did an awesome job and the girls loved it. I thought they looked super cute this year for Halloween.

Finally at Nick's work to do some Trick or Treating. His company just moved to the Key Bank tower that is in down town SLC. It really is amazing in there. This is just his little cubby but the whole place is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment