This time of the year is actually on of the very favorite times of the year to go to Lagoon especially this day since there really was hardly anyone there and we got on the rides right away. I am going to really miss going I actually really enjoy going with the girls they get so happy to go there and I love seeing how happy it makes them.
Autumn background
Monday, February 21, 2011
Lagoon Fall of 2010
This year when we bought our car it came with 4 Season tickets to Lagoon. Nick doesn't like Lagoon in the least bit.(He hates crowds) so we gave one of the tickets to my sister Lisa so that she could go with us. Since we have been buying Season tickets for the past couple of years this was awesome to get them for free. This is the last time that we made it to Lagoon for the Season of 2010 which was the day before Halloween we had a ton of fun and my girls are really going to miss it this coming year. since we are having another baby I decided that it wasn't the best idea to be going to Lagoon all the time.
Kenzie got a little confused when Livie and Alex were putting their heads in the hole to take a picture for the life of her she wouldn't do anything else either, this was the best we could get.
Riding the Marrygoround, this is Kenzies favorite and pretty much the only ride that she would get on for most of the year. It was kind of a waste having her use a Season pass she was usually just as happy to watch the other kids ride all of the rides.


Here is Kenzie enjoying watching the kids have fun, I can't believe how stubborn she can be you have got to love it.

This was the only time in the entire year that Kenzie went on this ride it was also the last time since Alex and Livie went a few more times and Kenzie refused to get back on it.
This time of the year is actually on of the very favorite times of the year to go to Lagoon especially this day since there really was hardly anyone there and we got on the rides right away. I am going to really miss going I actually really enjoy going with the girls they get so happy to go there and I love seeing how happy it makes them.
This time of the year is actually on of the very favorite times of the year to go to Lagoon especially this day since there really was hardly anyone there and we got on the rides right away. I am going to really miss going I actually really enjoy going with the girls they get so happy to go there and I love seeing how happy it makes them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment