They have a fun little train that it just a couple of min. long it goes pretty fast and is done before you know it but they all just loved it.
Autumn background
Monday, January 17, 2011
Hoggle Zoo summer 2010
This past summer we went to Hoogle Zoo. I know I am way behind on everything but hopefully some day I can catch up and get all of the fun times down. My sister Lisa had a little foster boy named Joey that stayed with them for a while. We decided to meet up at Hoogle Zoo and so that Joey could go with his mom and that Lisa, Alex, me and the girls could go in the hot sun and enjoy all of the animals. My girls just love all kinds of Animals so it made it a lot of fun going and seeing all the different kinds of animals that they don't get to see very often. 
They have a fun little train that it just a couple of min. long it goes pretty fast and is done before you know it but they all just loved it.
Alex and Alivia checking out the Gorilla's and how they measure up to them. It was kind of fun to be able to stand so close to the Gorilla and realize how big they can be. Even though we were behind the glass it was still really intimidating to be so close to one,


Lisa bought all the kids some ice cream that they all just loved. It was such a hot day that most of it would melt before that they could eat it. We had to keep taking breaks in the shade so that the kids could rest.
Man Livie and Alex can sometime really get into it. You would think that they were brother and sister for how much that they fight. You can't really tell in this picture but they were at it and had to be separated for quite a while which happens nearly every day. Best friends and worst enemies.

Kenzie loves elephants it was fun to see them with the new baby they had there.

I always loved this lion head when I was growing up. I had a picture of me when I was little getting a drink the girls wanted to get theirs taken as well.
They have a fun little train that it just a couple of min. long it goes pretty fast and is done before you know it but they all just loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment