Autumn background
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Our Summer Vacation to the Oregon Coast
For our summer vacation this year we did the Oregon Coast and California Coast. One of our favorite things that we did was go to the RedWood Forest the trees where huge it was almost unreal.
We went and dipped our feet in the river for a little break from the winding roads and to have lunch.
We took a little detour thinking that we were taking a different road. It was a lot of fun and very pretty, but I was so scared of the cliffs most of the time that I could hardly enjoy it.
The rock behind me I ended up getting stuck on. The wave came and about took me out, so I had to hang on for life.
I love this picture, my mom was so great to have with she would come and get into the water with me when my husband and kids wouldn't. The wave behind her was coming and she ran for it but it still got her all the way to her waist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment