Voting Rating: 4.5 / 2 votes

About Me

My photo
Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.

Autumn background

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day at the Madsen's

We took the Snowmobiles Out North on Christmas Day with Nicks Dad and brother Ken We all had a really great time and Alivia loved it.

Blake and Alivia sitting by the fire in a bucket and a heater waiting for their turn to ride the snowmobile.
Grandma Madsen got me and the girls aprons and kenzie's matched what she was wearing that day so I kept trying to take a picture but she kept running from me or turned. This was the best I came up with.
Nicks brother Travis and McKenzie relaxing and getting ready to open the gifts from Blake and Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment