Voting Rating: 4.5 / 2 votes

About Me

My photo
Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.

Autumn background

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oregon and California Coast Vacation.

Alivia at Donor and Reed pass. She was being a little stinker for the movie but the Ranger there thought that she was so cute and funny the whole time. She insisted that she have 4 braclets on, her glasses and a neckless. The wall behind her is a marking of how deep the snow was. I can't believe that anyone even survived.
This was the tree that you can drive through. We had borrowed my Moms truck and it was a little to big to fit through, but it was fun watching others try to get their cars through it.
I thought that this place was so beautiful. There were clover's everywhere it was just like on a movie.
Our kids loved having Grandma with. She made the trip a lot more fun. She had also been there a few times before so it was nice to have her tell us about the palces and navigate us through our trip.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks like such an awesome place! I've always wanted to see those big redwood trees.

    ReplyDelete