Voting Rating: 4.5 / 2 votes

About Me

My photo
Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.

Autumn background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sixth year Anniversary

For our Anniversary this year I won tickets on the Radio (The Cowboy) to Eclipse opening night I had won 4 tickets so Nick and I took Alyssa and Dan with us, but before we went to that my mom and Sara said that they would watch our girls for us. They played with Sara most of the day until my mom came home. Alivia and mady stayed at my mom's and Mckenzie stayed at sara's. Anyway Nick and I got a Hotel in Orem so that we wouldn't have to drive home so far in the middle of the night. On our way to the hotel after dropping the girls off we decided to take the Nebo loop which neither of has taken in years. It was so beautiful, it had just rained and it smelled so beautiful we saw a few deer and ran into a heard of cows, I know funny to take pictures of the cows when we have some of our own but, it was still fun and it wanted it picture taken.

We stopped on the way and did a little trail that had a beautiful lookout I really miss living in a small town where we can ride the four wheeler on the mountain from our back yard, times like theses really make me miss that.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big your girls are! Kids grow up so fast! And you look really pretty, as always!

    ReplyDelete