Voting Rating: 4.5 / 2 votes

About Me

My photo
Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.

Autumn background

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer fun and swing sets

A few weeks ago I bought a swing set for the girls, so far they have just loved it. Alivia's friend Ben comes over nearly everyday to play. It was so cute I was cleaning the house and I could hear them out back singing songs from the Little Mermaid when I went down to ask them what they were doing Ben was Ariel and alivia was the Prince. Alivia has never seen the movie but she said that they were going to get married. I love listening to some of the things three year olds do.


Nellie loves to stay at a good distance, when I checked on them earlier they were trying to have her go down the slide. They were also playing school and were having her sit on a preschool chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment