Voting Rating: 4.5 / 2 votes

About Me

My photo
Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.

Autumn background

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Girls get together

On the 6th of July it was a lot of fun a bunch of us girls from High School got together with our kids and went swimming at the Manti swimming pool and then that night we all had a pot luck dinner. It was really good to see everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I am sad I wasn't able to make it. I would have loved to see everyone. We will have to get together again next time Angie is in town.

    My blog is set to private if you want an invite send me your email
    jerzigirl2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete