Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.
Natalie! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm so excited that I found it! Your family pictures are so cute. And I'm glad you did that memorial for your dad out at the desert. I miss the fun times we all had out there. We need to get together sometime. Love ya and keep in touch!!
Natalie! I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm so excited that I found it! Your family pictures are so cute. And I'm glad you did that memorial for your dad out at the desert. I miss the fun times we all had out there. We need to get together sometime. Love ya and keep in touch!!
ReplyDelete