Voting Rating: 4.5 / 2 votes

About Me

My photo
Nick and I got married on June 18th 2004 and have two beautiful girls. Alivia who is 4 and McKenzie who is 2 . We bought a house in Syracuse Ut. and love it here.

Autumn background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Camping at Fairvew Lakes

McKenzie was pretty sick for the weekend so which was no fun. But considering it turned out to be a really fun weekend. The girls had a blast and the dog had even a better time. much better then being in our back yard all of the time.
Before we left we went to Terrils to get our food for the weekend while I was there I say these bow and arrows with some guns and bought them for the girls to have. It was a hit, they both played with them the whole time and had a blast.
The girls played in the car while nick loaded the Canoe back on the trailer. I had to go and unlock the gate for my mom to leave and walked back to the lake while Nick loaded the Canoe and oars.


We went camping up at Fairview Lakes and took our Canoe, it turned out to be great. The weather was a little chilly but very beautiful. as we took off from the shore our dog Nellie wanted to come with us so she jumped in the water and swam to us. The girls loved it even though it made our Canoe really muddy and wet it was actually really funny. We also went four wheeling and I guess Three wheeling on Saturday. My mom came up and stayed the night with us and when we went on the ride me my mom and Alivia rode on the 4 wheeler while nick and McKenzie rode on the 3 wheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment