Spring is finally here. The weather is finally good for us to get out of the house. We started our day by going to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. Then we went home and got our bikes and trailer and took the kids and dog on a ride to Jensen Park. The kids loved it, well we all did. It is days like this that makes living in Utah the best. Nellie (our dog) was having a blast trying to get the ducks that were swimming she kept going in the pond after them.
It is kind of sad that I make Nick pull the girls and take the dog. I try having Nellie when she stops and I keep going I about wreck everytime. Nick says that he doesn't mind so I let him do it. He is such a good guy. I love him tons.

No comments:
Post a Comment