Nick helping at the Wet pack canning. I was going to go and help as well but ended up not having a baby sitter, which I am very grateful because I found out the whole time they were in raw meat up to their elbow's for 4 hours. I don't think that my stomach could have handled that very well. Nick you are one great guy I love you.
Autumn background
Friday, June 5, 2009
Wet pack canning
Nick helping at the Wet pack canning. I was going to go and help as well but ended up not having a baby sitter, which I am very grateful because I found out the whole time they were in raw meat up to their elbow's for 4 hours. I don't think that my stomach could have handled that very well. Nick you are one great guy I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment