I just thought that I would tell a little about ourselves.Nick and I got married June 18, 2004 in the Manti Temple. While Nick was going to school to get his masters in accounting I went to school and got my cosmetology licence which I love doing. We now have two beautiful girls Alivia who is now 2 1/2 and McKenzie who is 9 months old. Nick is an Accountant and is working for Tanner LC in Down Town Salt Lake City so far he is loving it there. I stay at home and get to play with the girls all day which I love. We bought this house a year ago and love it here. It is in Syracuse UT. Our neighborhood is great and ward is awesome
Autumn background
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Our House
I just thought that I would tell a little about ourselves.Nick and I got married June 18, 2004 in the Manti Temple. While Nick was going to school to get his masters in accounting I went to school and got my cosmetology licence which I love doing. We now have two beautiful girls Alivia who is now 2 1/2 and McKenzie who is 9 months old. Nick is an Accountant and is working for Tanner LC in Down Town Salt Lake City so far he is loving it there. I stay at home and get to play with the girls all day which I love. We bought this house a year ago and love it here. It is in Syracuse UT. Our neighborhood is great and ward is awesome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment